Closure

We always need closure to move forward. Well at least that's what we psyche ourselves up to believe. Sometimes we remain stagnant because we are holding out in hopes of getting it. You have to stop giving people and situations so much power over your life. Suppose you never get the closure, do you just stop living? No, you push forward and keeps moving! You have to stop seeking closure from people that will never give it to you! You can give closure to your own situation. Speak to it...and let it go! 

I'm guilty myself of this very thing. I've been seeking closure for 2 years and it never came and although I've been slowly picking up the pieces...it's been hard because I NEEDED closure! I needed answers to those questions I had so I've been dragging my feet in some areas waiting for it to come to pass. 

I've been sacrificing for Lent and everything is becoming clearer to me...things are being revealed and last night while I slept, I had a dream that gave me that closure that I needed so desperately.  It was so vivid and so very clear!

Finally...it's time to close that chapter!! 

Comments

Popular Posts